Rivermead Job Postings
This is a part-time, seasonal position. Compensation is one (1) round of golf for each shift worked plus a meal during the shift.
- Greeting and providing exceptional customer service to members and guests when they arrive on the first tee.
- Over the course of the golf season, get to recognise players that are club members.
- Manage players on the first tee and ensuring they tee off at the appropriate time to maintain flow and pace of play on the golf course.
- Ensure all players observe Rivermead’s dress code and discreetly advise players of any infractions that need to be addressed.
- Provide players, particularly guests, with information about playing at Rivermead, including pace of play, personal course maintenance and other information.
- Assist with tee reservations.
- Personable and engaging.
- Ability to actively and effectively deal with and take control of changing and sometimes challenging circumstances.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must be fluently bilingual in English and French.
Start Date: May 1, 2017
Apply by email to:
or by mail to:
Bob Flaro, Head Professional Rivermead Golf Club 150 Rivermead Road Gatineau, QC J9H 5W6