Rivermead Job Postings
Overview of the position
Do you want to work in a stimulating and incomparable environment? Do you like client service?
Description of the position
- Prepare the ingredients required for the preparation of dishes;
- Ensure the organization of the work station for preparation of various courses;
- Prepare, cook and season the dishes using appropriate methods;
- Participate in setting up the plates;
- Maintain quality standards for production and presentation following established norms;
- Ensure maintenance of cleanliness of the work environment, the maintenance of equipment and respect of standards of hygiene, sanitation, health and safety;
- Carry out all other tasks required to ensure excellent client service and operational efficiency.
Requirements of the position
- One to two years of relevant experience
- Excellent client service
- DEP in institutional cooking
- Knowledge of the Food & Beverage field
- Tolerance of stress
- High sense of organization
- Responsible, resourceful, courteous, smiling and quick
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.